The way the cookie crumbles...

0

Written on 2:46 PM by Ron Chow

Its the middle of the day, in the middle of the week now, am sitting here staring at my screen thinking of ever so many things - work, money, campaigns, brands, girlfriend, status, religion, sin, god, cooking, alcohol, life... and so much more (Stay tuned)...

Baked my first batch of cookies during the weekend, a total of 48 cookies - Choc chip cookies. Rated an average PASS because it is wayyyy too sweet for the regular asian taste buds. Will make another batch in this couple of days with a new improved dosage of sugar. Am i turning gay? hahahaha - Hopefully not, I guess its a phase, and its interesting.

Got a new book, 'The End of Faith' by Sam Harris - the first page caught my attention. Its still too early to say whether its a good book or bad book but hey, I am reading.... Religion has always puzzled me. (I will keep this debate seperate)

Work is getting the better of me. Stay tuned its a story that is about to have a twist to it.

ahh... the complexities of life. Want a cookie?


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment