Potential?

0

Written on 3:56 PM by Ron Chow

Ever wondered what your potential is? Ever wondered where your limits are? Ever wondered when should we 'stop' & admit that we are not going to go anywhere. Ever wondered about your 'faith'? do you even believe in faith?

I have always felt that I am the hero of my own 'life movie' and we have all been pre-programed to believe that

1. Heroes don't die & are indestructible
2. Heroes gets what they want (eventually)
3. Heroes are not bound the laws of mere mortals

There is ONE SLIGHT FLAW in this mindset, everyone is their own HERO - no one should die. Hmmmm hence I am coming to the conclusion that LIFE IS LIFE and if you fuck up, you die.

Should I then give up my dreams and wishes?

Whats my faith?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment